Ideal geeignet für einen Kurztripp. Zentrale Lage, wer sich allerdings Luxus pur wünscht ist hier fehl am Platz.
Piet, Reise (2 Nächte), 28. Nov.. 2018
This hotel is the worst!
- rude staff
- Unsatisfactory customer service
- Bad Internet
- Very ringy (feels like the other people are in your room)
- Smelly room
- Defective electronics
DONT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO NOBODY!
Urlaub mit Freunden (2 Nächte), 22. Jan.. 2020
1) Hotel room was in a separate block and there was no shelter from rain. Highly inconvenient!
2) The lift lobby lights outside the room was not working. And could not see where to go as we checked in at night.
3) There was no electric kettle for hot water boiling which is totally essential in winter journey.
4) There was no proper working air conditioning/heating at all, and we had to rely on a small single thermal heater unit beside the window, which is clearly insufficient to heat the room.
4) 2 foldable beds had sharp edges that cut a hole in my clothing twice. Totally unsafe for children.
5) The foldable bed mattresses were so thin that we could feel the springs underneath!
6) The modern photos of the hotel lobby are a stark contrast from the room and failed to live up to a 3 star hotel experience.
It was just awful and underwhelming:(
Khin Wai, Familienurlaub (3 Nächte), 11. Dez.. 2019
World worst hotel
Worst hotel of my life
Gaurav, Romantikurlaub (1 Nacht), 28. Sep.. 2019
The safe was broken and doors are paper thin. It was clean which was nice.
Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 15. Sep.. 2019
The owner of the hotel saves a lot on guests.
Alexey, Romantikurlaub (5 Nächte), 31. Aug.. 2019
Friendly staff, safe hotel, and Very clean. Elevator small but functional. Location is great, close to train station.
Ken, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 20. Aug.. 2019
Staff were very friendly snd very helpful.
Hotel is 5 min walk from the main central station. There are a few restaurants close by. A mini market like 2 min walk away. Streey parking 2 Euro an hour from 08-19 after 19 hours free parking till morning. Secured parking just around the corner for 25 euro a day.
Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 7. Aug.. 2019
Check in clerk was rude. You have to schlep your luggage up a flight of stairs to get to the elevator. The shower was so small you can't bend down to get anything.
Kbehr, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 28. Juli. 2019
This place was creepy. Our room was right in a corner too which meant the bathroom was tiny. TV was tiny too. Weird paintings everywhere and when you wanted to leave, you had to hand your key in. One of the ladies on the front desk came across as rude.
KaraJ, Romantikurlaub (1 Nacht), 10. Juli. 2019