The suite itself is quite spacious, clean, well equipped and well arranged. Lage bright bathroom, modern look and ok wifi.
1) Checkin was supposed to be as of 1:30pm; we arrived at 3pm and the room was still being cleaned, we were asked to wait another half hour.
2) The suite is on the 3rd floor and though there is an elevator, it was NOT functional. There was no sign posted on the elevator that it was out of service so we waited for 10mins thinking it was just slow. When we left there still was no sign posted. The ad for the suite also does not state that the elevator is out of service. I have a leg and back injury and would not have taken this suite had I known there was no elevator use. Carrying 3 suitcases 3 flights of narrow winding stairs was not what I expected!
3) checkin is by an auto machine at a different building; our suite was a few blocks away but we had to figure this out ourselves. There was a welcome email in fairness that was sent to us describing this, but the email was caught up in spam.
4) Our suite faced a busy street and is right above a tram station; so it is quite noisy. Nearby construction (jackhammers) started at 8am. With the windows closed noise was a minimum - BUT: at 30+ degrees we had to keep windows open.
5) the suite has NO airconditioning. Only a fan was provided - it was uncomfortably hot for us.