"This is a gem of a place and absolutely great for value! It is a perfect blend of a cabin in the woods and a comfortable homely stay with all amenities! It has the quiet and peace of countryside and the comfort of a city stay!" ~ Urmil (Sept 2021)
- Real log home
- Secluded in nature and in wildlife; great place to unplug
- 20 min to Raystown Lake
- 45 min to Penn State
- 10 min to Juniata College
- 10 min to Sunset Golf Club (Huntingdon County original scenic 18 hole golf course)
The cabin was originally built a few decades ago. The logs are natural and prepared by hand.
- a pool table (a great way to relax, unplug and unwind) and some space to play game and have some great family time. Or to pull away by yourself.
- 2 full bedrooms and 1 loft for sleeping as well as a few sofa beds and air mattresses. The bedrooms have attached bathrooms.
- an open living room with vaulted ceiling.
- plenty of outdoor space to enjoy and sit around a campfire
This place is not set up to do a loud, all out party, BUT RATHER we designed it to be a getaway--a place to step away, unplug and get some peace and quiet. It does not have great internet but honestly you do not need it. You need a break and some space to clear you mind.
● Entire space is included. Please make yourself at home.
● Space is accessible via a UAC (unique access code) provided the day of checkin.
● You can self-checkin upon arrival and come and go as you wish.
● Space is yours and only yours. No one else will be present.
We are here for you to provide a great and memorable stay. We are only a message away. We are typically able to respond immediately should you have any questions or should any problems arise.
PLEASE USE THE APP TO COMMUNICATE. (We are usually right there on the app.) OTHERWISE WE MIGHT NOT RESPOND.
The cabin is set off the road by about 100 yards. The road is lightly travelled. There are a number of similar style homes in the area.
The area has abundance of wildlife and has natural surroundings. In our time at the Cabin we have seen deer, turkey, peacock, and much much more.
The neighbors are generally quite and respectful. However you are likely to never see them.
The neighborhood has a covenant to limit noise and maintain the natural beauty of the area. Please be mindful
The property is secluded. The only public transportation of any kind is in Huntingdon which is 15 min away
-The property does not have strong internet. Internet is satellite internet and is slower and intermittent during rainy weather.
- You are out in the country but not out in the middle of nowhere. Road a well maintained year round
- The neighbouhood has a covenant to keep the area quite and natural. That includes things like NO guns, No Hunting, No ATVs, etc