The charm of an old Hotel, but everything in good condition.
Romantikurlaub (4 Nächte), 25. Mai. 2019
Tolles Hotel. Alles wunderbar. Das Gym ist etwas zu klein.
Reise (4 Nächte), 26. Feb.. 2019
Perfekte Lage um Manhatten zu erkunden
Schönes Ambiente mit Flair für NY sehr geräumige Zimmer, war 10 sehr schöne Tage / Nächte im Warwick Hotel..jederzeit wieder
Yoko, Reise (10 Nächte), 21. Aug.. 2018
Badezimmereinrichtung und Größe enttäuschend
Zentrale Lage, Ausblick leider nicht schön, Kliimaanlage sehr laut. So ein kleines Badezimmer noch nie gehabt.
Anna, Reise (9 Nächte), 15. Aug.. 2018
Zentrales Hotel in Manhatten
Sehr schönes Hotel in Manhatten, ideal als Ausgangspunkt Up-und Downtown. Subway in der Nähe, der quirlige Times Square ist um die Ecke.
Katja, Reise (7 Nächte), 28. Juli. 2018
Classic hotel. Nice service but room for improvem
I’ve always loved this hotel. I was disappointed with some of the amenities (no soap in the bath, no water bottles or cups), but I chalk it up to pandemic setbacks.
Sarah, Reise (1 Nacht), 7. Juni. 2021
We have always enjoyed the hotel and its history. The building has not been maintained. Hearst would be horrified. Most annoying was the elevator service. It was horrible. Took forever to get up and down within the building. While I now understand why we did not get housekeeping (i.e., Covid) we should have been told about that so we were not expecting it.
Andrew, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 4. Juni. 2021
Great location - qualified experience
The best thing about the Warwick is the location - close to Broadway, Central Park, Times Square, etc.
Unfortunately, the tradeoffs for this convenience include:
- no daily cleaning service
- no hot water (until we asked for it)
- long elevator wait times
- no natural light from the window of our 15th floor interior room
- no blow dryer in the room.
If none of these is an issue, you can't find a better value in this superb Manhattan location.
Reise (4 Nächte), 3. Juni. 2021
In all of years of travel this was the ABSOLUTE WORST hotel experience. If there is a negative rating, this hotel deserves it.
1. Zero security. We came back late a few nights and there was nobody ANYWHERE to be found.
2. We attempted to check into our "suite" and we were harassed by the front desk rep. because we didn't complete COVID forms even though we arrived from a border and didn't have to under present guidelines.
3. However, the absolute worst was that the front desk staff harassed my wife and other guests as they attempted to leave the hotel because they didn't quarantine for 5 days even though the law does not require it.
4. The dirt in the room was so bad it took my wife an hour to clean the "suite."
5. Virtually no cleaning service in the "suite."
Sheldon, Reise (5 Nächte), 2. Juni. 2021
I arrived very late and the concierge was just wonderful. Each time I stay I appreciate the subtleties of Warwick NYC more and more.
Mario, Geschäftsreise (9 Nächte), 31. Mai. 2021