Probably not again
Wanted to like it because it was spacious and clean looking. That was it. Bathroom sink was nasty with long black hair in it an what looked like orange soda or makeup all over it. Mattress was about as basic as it gets. One of the towels had what looked like a makeup smudge on it. Food from on site restaurant was good.
Brian, Reise (1 Nacht), 27. Nov.. 2020
The bed comfort is so-so, but the room was nice and clean. The restaurant was delicious!
Daven, Geschäftsreise (3 Nächte), 19. Okt.. 2020
There are not many hotels in the area. You can have a hot meal and get a clean bed & bathroom at Fred’s
Helen, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 16. Okt.. 2020
It's got great food only have non smoking ROOM but was pleased with The service And The quint
Reise (1 Nacht), 12. Aug.. 2020
Dan was awesome but the room was dirty. There was feces left in the toilet, black hair all over the shower, clothing labels on the nigh stand and cheese curds in the fridge. The bad aspects of the room outweighed the good.
David, Geschäftsreise (1 Nacht), 15. Juni. 2020
Excellant restaurant the meal was worth the stay room was clean and modern all around good experience for the price i was highly satisfied.
Geschäftsreise (1 Nacht), 17. Feb.. 2020
we love staying here the staff is very friendly and the rooms are gorgeous
Urlaub mit Freunden (1 Nacht), 1. Feb.. 2020
loved the simplicity and comfort of a super clean room
Loup, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 24. Jan.. 2020
1) No one here to check me in at 11:15 AM Christmas day – finally was able to reach Robert, although he did not answer at first. Charged me more than the $74.52 that AARP/Expedia confirmed.
2) Bed not made very well
3) Came back after dinner and tv wouldn't work, not plugged in, had to wait to reboot, still waited around 45 minutes.
4) Lamp had no bulb (next to the TV when trying to figure out what was wrong with it – had to use flashlight on cell phone)
5) Phone on desk, dusty, dirty
6) Candy wrappers on floor in bathroom; additionally discovered in the morning that the bathroom floor was absolutely filthy; so was the rug in the rest of the room.
7) Menu dirty
8) Only decaf coffee
9) Tried to see someone to discuss on Thursday, 12/26 at 8:30, but still no one was available, and doors were still locked.
This was my first time staying here while visiting family in Norwich over Christmas, and I will never stay here again!
Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 25. Dez.. 2019
Your cancellation policy is crap.
I was not able to stay at Freds inn due t an illness in my family and was very disgusted that i was unable to cancel my stay. My wife became ill in the middle of the night and when i checked to see of i could cancel, it said 12/19/19. That is all well and good but i booked it on 12/20/19. This is crap and i dont believe i will use your app again because of this.....
Shawn, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 21. Dez.. 2019