So this place is advertised as a comfy hotel, not too expensive and not too cheap, just in the middle somewhere. So you’d hope it would have the most basic facilities ... but sadly that was not my experience.
I chose the double comfort room.
- no drinkable water
- no room service or bar so you can’t get some water
- there’s a vending machine but it was broken !!! but a kind member of staff gave me a bottle of water he happened to have on him
- they do breakfast between 8-10am but if you arrive at 8am they tell you you’re too early. Waited outside for 20 minutes before I was told I have to go back to reception and register to have breakfast, even though I had already done that the night before and paid for it. Ultimately I had a meeting to go to so I didn’t eat at the hotel but they charged me for breakfast for both days anyway.
- the rooms are ok but the walls are so thin you can hear people having conversations, amongst other things. Hard to get any rest.
- Wonderful and friendly staff, despite the awful facilities offered to guests, the staff try to help you as much as they can.
Cube, Geschäftsreise (2 Nächte), 20. Okt.. 2019
Just ok. Staff and bed are the two best things.
Hotel is fine. Not wow, but nothing really bad either. Staff was very helpful. Housekeeping was erratic. They never replaced the shampoo and didn't provide hand lotion until I asked front desk. Towels were thin. No washcloths. Beds were very comfortable, but the quarters are tiny. There was no dresser or drawers for unpacking. I figured with a small room there would be under bed storage. I was wrong. Convenient location as metro stop is right outside. About 30 min to center of town.
Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 1. Okt.. 2019
shout out to Syed on front reception who was super friendly and helpful with Good English - lovely hotel
Familienurlaub (5 Nächte), 15. Aug.. 2019
Superior Triple room
We booked superior triple room for 3 people and stayed 2 nights. The hotel is super close to metro and bus stop. It took about 45 mins to Eiffel tower and half hour to train station. 10 mins walk to supermarket. The room is very small as expected. Check in service was great.
Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 28. Juni. 2019
I loved staying here. In a very safe part of town. Right outside of the door is the metro , which can take you anywhere you want to go. They have a/c which was great. I can speak French, but the receptionist all speak English. Will definitely come back!
Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 15. Juni. 2019
Very comfortable and clean. Front desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating. Nice breakfast buffet. Exactly what we needed for our stay in Paris.
Kimberly, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 11. Juni. 2019
Good Location Small But Clean and Quiet
Good location for Metro station. Friendly staff. Room is small but looks re-modeled recently; clean and quiet. Elevator is really tiny for 3 persons and only goes down to the 1st floor not ground level. Hotel.com stated that city tax would be collected for age over 18 but it is actually over 12.
Familienurlaub (5 Nächte), 8. Juni. 2019
Qodamah, Geschäftsreise (2 Nächte), 18. Mai. 2019
Everything about this place was great! The breakfast was amazing. The staff very friendly. I will stay there again!
Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 7. Apr.. 2019
The hotel is located conveniently near the Port d'Orleans, which is sue;l. The staff is very friendly, but I found the price of the breakfast a bit expensive
Mario, Reise (2 Nächte), 19. Okt.. 2018