Excellent value hotel
This hotel is excellent for the price. The room was very modern with large walk-in shower and updated linens. The hotel is well located near the Balderas subway metro and an Oxxo store. It is within walking distance of la Reforma ave. I will definitely stay again. The only negative was that the breakfast took forever. We went at 8am and it took nearly 50 minutes for the food to come out. We skipped the breakfast on the other days and just bought it on the street.
Reise (3 Nächte), 17. März. 2021
Great Hotel and Great Price
This hotel underwent extensive renovation and name change recently. I travel to Mexico City often and this is always my choice for accommodations.
The personnel is exceptional and the quality of the furnishings, bedding etc. is superior.
Larry, Reise (2 Nächte), 16. März. 2021
Very clean and good location
Dirisdelia, Reise (11 Nächte), 5. März. 2021
Nice, clean hotel
The hotel was nice and clean. The room where big, comfy and quiet. We really enjoyed our night there and would definitely consider them again. The staff was super friendly. We had a slight problem with our toilet and they responded fast and efficient. The area outside is pretty residential and other than tacos and an oxxo it’s hard to find food. However, we had no issues ordering uber eats or uber to get around.
Grisel, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 8. Jan.. 2021
Great hotel enjoy our stay very clean close to everything safe
Carla, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 4. Dez.. 2020
It was a last minute stay to get a few hours of sleep before heading back to the airport. Didn’t expect much for the price or location, but would definitely use them again. Rooms are clean and modern. Close to their location there is an Oxxo store at the corner and to the left of the store there is the taqueria El Tio with delicious tacos suaderos.
Urlaub mit Freunden (1 Nacht), 23. Nov.. 2020
First the pros
* Staff is friendly and helpful
* Rooms are a good size
* Beds are the hardest I've ever had to sleep on. Painfully hard
* No AC and you can't really open windows since they don't have screens and bugs get in.
* Towels are very old. They were so bad we went out and bought our own
* WIFI is horrible. This has been an ongoing complaint and it's sad that nothing has been done to remedy the situation.
* Walk in shower does not have a door so the mat gets soaked
* Bathroom does not have any vents or windows you can open. When several people shower back to back it feels like a sauna in there.
* There is major construction going on right infront of the hotel so getting Ubers was difficult since you had to walk a block away to get an Uber. The Cuidadela is not a great neighborhood to make matters worse.
I guess you get what you pay for. Lesson learned. Next time I'd definitely stay elsewhere.
JuanPerez, Familienurlaub (7 Nächte), 21. Nov.. 2020
Had a late check in and the gentleman attending the reception desk was very helpful in suggesting and actually ordering and arranging delivery take out dinner for us. Apologies for not remembering his name. BTW dinner ordered was really good.
Angel, Reise (1 Nacht), 6. Nov.. 2020
The room didn’t have A/C or fans the room was facing the street and it was very noisy
Frank, Reise (3 Nächte), 22. Aug.. 2020
Muy bien y muy calmado el area el servicio muy amable Gracias
Geschäftsreise (1 Nacht), 7. Juli. 2020