geneva, Reise (3 Nächte), 27. Mai. 2021
Price was good. Beware of staff. 6pm they think tvs should be turned down low. Dont call staff for concerns about something lost or stranger at the door. I asked for assistance on misplaced phone. They said good luck with that. I called pd for assistance. I got kicked out. Officer was helpful and a blessing. Lost my deposit
Watch out for big spider and nonworking coffee pot in room 122
Sal, Reise (1 Nacht), 24. Jan.. 2021
Staff is friendly but will rob you. Beware any place other than here.
Sal, Reise (1 Nacht), 23. Jan.. 2021
soft comforter,good bed, would have liked a little breakfest but for the price can not complain
Romantikurlaub (1 Nacht), 22. Jan.. 2021
Once I arrived at location I was told there was 50.00 deposit as I was using a debit card. Got to room went thru, I am a smoker, so Asked for a smoking room, there were burn marks on the bathtub, toilet paper holder coming out of the wall, refrigerator, Dents, burn holes in carpeting. Had to call the main desk to list everything or I would have been charged. Noticed the first evening, a toenail right by the bathroom door. Housekeeping came on the next day, came back beds were made, and towels replaced. No coffee replenished or coffeemaker cleaned out. I cleaned Coffeemaker. I looked around toenail still there so cleaning did not vacuum the room at all. Then around 11 pm noticed a roach. Killed it, mentioned to front desk when checking out early the next morning, was told I should have called to switched rooms. I had issues trying to get into the room. Took about 7 tries every time I came back. Was not impressed what so ever. Will not stay at a travelodge again.
THERESA, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 15. Jan.. 2021
When we arrived:
1. Could not open door to room. You had to try multiple times before door handle would open it. After reporting this and standing outside room I leaned against the closed, locked door and it popped open. I repeated this for the manager. The door would not securely shut/lock. It was fixed on day 3 of our stay.
2. The shower knob sprayed water when the shower was activated. Reported this on day 1. It was “repaired” on day 3...it stopped spraying/leaking when the shower was activated but then dripped fast, almost a stream, for another week until it was finally properly fixed.
3. One of the towel racks was broken and secured with some type of strong scotch tape type of tape.
4. Room was very “old” looking and had a musty smell throughout our stay. Carpet needed a cleaning badly. When washing my socks the water would be very dark due to walking on the carpet in socks for one day.
5. I found out this Motel was an old Ramada Inn. It doesn’t appear to have changed much since the Ramada Inn days.
6. No continental breakfast “due to COVID-19. But you can go to numerous buffets and restaurants close by and pay. 😡
7. Cheapest hotel in the area that I found. But you get what you pay for. Next time I will pay a little more and stay elsewhere.
1. Interactions with staff were all pleasant. That’s about it for the positives.
Familienurlaub (14 Nächte), 4. Jan.. 2021
So disappointed. I don't recommend staying here unless you only need a place to sleep and that's it.
Rickey, Geschäftsreise (2 Nächte), 11. Dez.. 2020
Good price for an overnight stay.
Decent no frills overnight stay. Time to replace the mattress.
Orlando, Reise (1 Nacht), 17. Nov.. 2020
Ok stay. As expected for the reviews.
The room had about 20 flies that we couldn’t seem to get rid of, but the room was fine as far as everything else goes. We just stayed the night to sleep to get a break from our long drive.
Tiffany, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 13. Okt.. 2020
The staff was very friendly. While the room was a little dated, it was clean and the bed was so comfortable. It was perfect for my one day break from the kids.
Amanda, Reise (1 Nacht), 29. Sep.. 2020