Das Meer ist traumhaft. Schnorcheln ist jedoch eher weniger zu empfehlen. Tauchen hingegen schon.
Die Anlage ist gepflegt und schön, jedoch müsste das eine oder andere repariert werden.
Trotz Corona konnten wir einen schönen und erholsamen Urlaub geniessen.
Natascha, Familienurlaub (9 Nächte), 11. Feb.. 2021
perfektes ambiente mit feinsten restaurants. bestes finden wir die instandhaltung und sauberkeit vom strand. das personal immer sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend und nur so viel wie nötig. sie sind da wenn man sie braucht und wenn man für sich sein will kommt es einem vor als wäre man alleine auf der insel. einziges was fehlt wenn man mit kindern ist, ist vllt ein geschäftlein mit grundlegenden sachen zum kaufen und vllt eine apotheke für nichtrezeptpflichtige medikamente, soll aber kein grosses minus sein denn sobald man ein anliegen hat, wird das vom personal organisiert.
Familienurlaub (13 Nächte), 13. Feb.. 2020
Perfrkt ich würden wider gehen mit familje so neti leuten alles perfek paradis in erden
Astrit, Reise (7 Nächte), 11. Okt.. 2018
Nice resort but understaff or with bad management
Dust in the room when we arrived, very very bad wifi, missing towels in the pool, missing plates, cups in the bugfet restaurant.
On our way back we booked
Dorota, Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 30. März. 2021
Great places, I stayed there with my fiancé at the Aqua Villa Jacuzzi. Breakfast is amazing but limited menu, dinner great as well also limited selection. I want to give special thanks to Wasa at the Pool Bar. He was amazing, down to earth. The General Manager was there and not friendly, he was on bis cell phone the entire time as opposed to the other managers who came by and introduced themselves with a big smile on their face and actually engaged with people who stayed there. Leadership starts from top to bottom, the general manager should definitely practice that. We did some excursions and please make sure you do it with Koko. He’s a great guy with smile on his face even in the water with you smiling. I work in Banking and if you would ask me key component question from NPS and how likely would I recommend them, I’d say an 8/10
And if they ever have a contest going on to enter a free entry and you’re American. Don’t even bother wasting time joining the contest. They only select and pick people from India and Russia as their bosses who control the panels are from India and bias.
Rudy, Romantikurlaub (5 Nächte), 27. Sep.. 2020
Amazing staff, amazing resort, the food is very delicious :))
Romantikurlaub (3 Nächte), 10. März. 2020
No astray by the beach and clean, very nice view I like this place
Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 12. Feb.. 2020
- food and service at Sea Dragon, Azure and Smoked
- music played on speakers around the pools each day
- the bands each night
- the water sports guys were all awesome especially Lorenzo (scuba diving)
- great being on Platinum All Inclusive (PAI) so no rude bill shocks
- coffee in the Deli
- breakfast buffets
- rooms were comfortable
- food at the other outlets was hit and miss; The Breeze pool cafe offered salads were pre-made and packaged in the deli; the dinner buffets at the buffet restaurants were OK but not great
- the cocktails often taste different when made by the same bar - there is no consistency - they were very hit and miss
- having to pay for bikes on the PAI plan
- the premium restaurants close on certain nights so you can't always use your expensive PAI
- the PAI is expensive but it's the Maldives so no surprise there
- internet wi-fi around the resort was poor and in our rooms was slow
- the air cond in the room is very poor - had temp set to reach 18.5c but we were still sweltering
- on arrival there was a mix up and they didn't know were on the PAI - they then said we had to still pay for the PAI - I showed an email confirming payment and eventually they agreed
- on arrival it took about an hour before we got to our room because of the above mix up plus a staff member taking 30 minutes to run through a resort map - we then had to wait for the standard shuttle bus to our room - we were hot and exhausted and wanted our room
Lennyledoo, Familienurlaub (7 Nächte), 6. Feb.. 2020
The property was beautiful. Exactly as advertised in the website. The rooms and facilities were clean and well maintained. Great customer service. Dining options were also good. Overall a great experience for us.
JojoDizon, Romantikurlaub (4 Nächte), 24. Nov.. 2019
We needed to choose a resort that would at least partly answer to the needs of little kids. After a lot of research, we chose Kandima, as it is a fairly new resort, on a very large island, with facilities directly targeted at children, including a kids club and medical center.
Any worries we had about visiting the Maldives were washed away at Kandima resort. The staff have crafted a highly personalized experience - they go out of their way to make every moment of your stay enjoyable and worry-free. This includes the extremely comfortable and thought out domestic transfer to and from Male, which is organized by Kandima resort.
We were endlessly impressed by the level of attentiveness from all the staff members at Kandima, from the level of hospitality. Everyone, from the front desk staff to housekeeping personnel, restaurant staff and activity guides were unbelievably kind, outgoing, hospitable and positive. Always with a smile, and always eager to make our day brighter.
Our kids were always felt like stars when interacting with staff members.
All the rooms are perfect and have great ammenities (we stayed in the beach studio and Honeymoon aqua villa). Housekeeping is very thorough. The territory is impeccable! Food for full board guests is delicious, with excellent variety. The island is gorgeous - the water is perfect. I've recommended Kandima to all my friends, and recommend it to you too. 100 out of 10.
Our video and review: https://youtu.be/euqOGOaCmDg
Igor, Familienurlaub (6 Nächte), 18. Nov.. 2019