It’s a perfect place if u just want to lay out eat and sleep all day.... not much to do there ... water sports are very expensive ... all kinds of taxes u have to pay .... it’s a good three day stay for sure ...water is amazing... bring ur snorkeling stuff....make sure u book at restaurants before going ... they fill up fast... and no getting around the boat ride from airport and back... about 250 round trip for 2
juan, Romantikurlaub (4 Nächte), 17. Dez.. 2020
Above and beyond, exceptional service
Amazing vacation and resort,to highlight a few things, great service from the time we got to the airport till the time we left .
- we upgraded to dine all around inclusive, as both me and my niece are not big on buffet, glad we did. But didn’t get our moneys worth in terms of amount of drink
- gym was great and open 24 hours
- loved the fact that you have designated beach chairs, we were totally into snorkeling so didn’t even make it to the pool
- were able to see baby sharks and stingrays swim up to the bar area
- room was great, spacious, Loved the bathroom and outdoor
-with all the covid 19 they did an amazing making sure guests were all given hand sanitizer upon entering the Restaurants
- walking around wifi was not very strong, it was ok in the room and near to the reception
- pillows weren’t the most comfortable and no pillow menu
Back to the positive.....
- amongst the COVID and trying to leave the hotel staff were amazing, reception was the one that informed us of our flight cancellation despite we had just checked in an hour before
- when we got to the airport, the 2 representatives ( I’m sorry don’t remember their names, Hameed & ....) were amazing, they stuck with us for 2 hours while we tried to get alternative flights, gave us access to their hotspot and tried to sort things out. The plane was held for us and they walked us right to the area as far as they could. Best service and helped to alleviate the anxiety
Geraldine, Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 14. März. 2020
Staff were amazing and facilities were lovely. More of a family holiday than a honeymoon resort
Familienurlaub (7 Nächte), 29. Feb.. 2020
loved everything, wonderful dining, beautiful beach, amazing snorkeling, incredible bungalow with outdoor bath and shower, very private, amazing grounds, loved loved loved it!
Geschäftsreise (1 Nacht), 27. Feb.. 2020
Overall good just found it to be very expensive. Everything in USD. The tours/trips overpriced and I believe they are doing themselves out of business because of this. Lot of noise pollution in the form of air traffic which I got used to after a day or 2.
Imelda, Reise (6 Nächte), 20. Feb.. 2020
This was our first time to the Maldives and I have to say it was an amazing experience. We traveled from Canada and the time to took was well worth it! The staff are very friendly and the island is stunning. Everything was fantastic and we will be back! Snorkelling as well was fantastic, you just don’t get that in the Caribbean!
Romantikurlaub (8 Nächte), 7. Feb.. 2020
Very nice partial ocean view. Room is very spacious and beautiful. I really love the resort.
Reise (4 Nächte), 4. Feb.. 2020
Amazing service and luxury
Four days in paradise... me and my husband made our first trip to the Maldives for our anniversary, we chose Kurumba after much research as they had a special on their superior room. We had originally wanted a resort with a water villa - but ended up LOVING our room at Kurumba, which although it was one room in a block building housing 4 rooms, felt like a very private apartment. We were upstairs, with a view of the incredible white sand beach peeking through the beautiful foliage. Our large room had a amazing outdoor bathroom and shower, a great minibar and a lovely large balcony. The staff at Kurumba is INCREDIBLE! Smiles and amazing service, I’ve never been treated so attentively in all my travels. I was surprised by how delicious and gourmet the food was - rivaling any of my very favorite restaurants at home and with a wide variety of restaurants and cuisine. We didn’t get any food package and spent $1500 in 4 days (all inclusive would have been $1200), but we splurged on premium items not included in the packages anyways. The couples massage at the spa was one of the best we have ever had. The resort is an 8 min ($80pp) boat ride from the airport, so you do hear and see jets taking off quite a bit. The beaches and water are just incredible, white and clear. We didn’t do any activities as it was a short trip, but plenty were offered. In short, I was most pleasantly surprised by this gorgeous, luxurious, clean five star resort and would absolutely recommend to all.
Reise (3 Nächte), 1. Feb.. 2020
The location was perfect, just 10 meters from the beach, beach bungalows were of a very high standard, and the adjacent properties were well spaced out
Romantikurlaub (7 Nächte), 29. Jan.. 2020
It was very nice, full of joy, happiness and fun.. definitely will visit again this paradise.. thanks for all the stuff in kurumba, for their welcoming, specially front desk.. amazing holiday.
Familienurlaub (3 Nächte), 19. Jan.. 2020